Frequently asked questions
Our FAQs answer our most commonly asked questions. If you think we've missed something or
want to ask something else, please contact us.
NLCEE is conducted by the students/alumni of different IITs, IIMs, NITs and other reputed colleges of India. The NLCEE entrance test is the only admissions test that is accepted by thousands of schools and coaching classes — including most top schools and coaching institutes.
Following are the benefits of appearing in the NLCEE:
1. Cash Prizes and Awards to top 5000 students.
2. 3-15 days visit to top research colleges/universities of India.
3. Helps set up the stage for you to be confident in a pressure situation.
4. You would know where you stand at your school, city, state and country level. Mock tests are all good and fine, but only after a real exam, will you know how much you need to move forward or how well you can do.
5. Based on your NLCEE score, you can get admission in top school or coaching classes with upto 100% scholarships.
6. News Media Coverage at the local and national level.
1. Publicity through our website and social media pages.
2. Cash of Rs. 10,000 to the school/college administration if your student become the state topper.
3. Publicity through newspaper articles if your students ranked under top 1000.
Online registration for NLCEE 2021 is already going on. There is no offline registration.
The NLCEE exam will be conducted from January 21 to January 25, 2021.
No, there is no age restriction for taking the NLCEE exam.
More than 2700 schools and coaching classes accept the NLCEE scores.
The registration fee is ₹ 100 for the male candidates and ₹ 50 for female and transgender candidates. Fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
For online payment, you need to log into the NLCEE website using your registration ID and password. There is a link to the payment gateway from the application portal. The candidate can opt for any of the payment options (credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.) listed over there. The additional charges such as service charges, processing fees or bank charges, have to be borne by the candidate.
The exam is purely online; you don’t need the Admit Card.
You cannot edit certain personal details like Name, mobile number, school name, roll number, etc., at any stage in the application process (either before or after submitting the application). If you have made any other mistake(s) except these details, contact us at email@example.com.
NO. The print-out of the application form is not required to be sent to the NLCEE office.
NO. After completing all the steps upto fee payment in the ONLINE application process, you can only download the application form and CANNOT modify the data. Hence, you need to be very careful while entering the data.
Fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
It is being conducted in online mode only. You can give the exam on mobile/laptop/tab/desktop.
Yes, you can register offline, contact your school/college office/representative for the same.
The NLCEE exam does not have a defined syllabus for the exam preparation. There is no need of prerequisite preparation as it is not designed to test one’s technical skills in math or science, but it’s meant to test one’s aptitude, his/her creativity in problem solving, and thinking outside the box.
NLCEE 2021 will have two sections: Section - 1. Quantitative Reasoning Section: Basic High School Mathematics (we may add physics, chemistry and bio also); Section - 2. Analytical Reasoning Section: Common Sense, Logic, Puzzles, Direction Sense, Family Tree, etc.
The exam duration is 1 hour.
Each correct answer is awarded 4 marks. An incorrect answer fetches -1. No marks are given or deducted for unattempted questions.
NLCEE 2021 exam result will be declared in the second week of Feb 2021(tentative).
Anyone who is studying in class 9, 10, 11, 12 OR 12th Pass and Graduation Students who are preparing for the competitive exams can also appear in the exam.